Friday, March 30, 2007

Having Faith

I have been listening to Norman Vincent Peale's "The Power of Positive Thinking" in the car each day, to and from work, along with my Think and Grow Rich study. Dr. Peale's audio CDs are an excellent vehicle to increase my positive outlook on life and our business. It has been a tremendous help lately.

Having Faith is one of the most important concepts in his work. The idea that your faith is what brings the things in which you believe in to reality. It's an incredibly powerful concept that I am heartened by. I like the idea that as long as you believe strongly in something and take concerted, decisive action toward the goal you can achieve whatever your mind can believe. Faith is the power that will make that happen.

What is hope? Hope is wishing for a thing to come true; faith is believing that it will come true. - Norman Vincent Peale

No comments: