Friday, March 16, 2007

Positively Positive

In my New Year's resolutions my over/under for maintaining a positive attitude was March - and smack in the middle of it I am here to reaffirm my commitment to it.

I'll admit, I've wavered, downright regressed, but I think I'm up for the year, if only slightly. So here is the 3-month push again to keep it going.

I have a positive attitude. I know what I want in my life. My primary aim is to have and genuinely feel contentment, comfort and joy for myself and my family.

I may not know exactly how I will achieve it, but I know that I can - and that is all that matters. Today I re-up my commitment.

As Jim Rohn says:

Philosophy drives attitude. Attitude drives actions. Actions drive results. Results drive lifestyles. If you don't like your lifestyle, look at your results. If you don't like your results, look at your actions. If you don't like your actions, look at your attitude. If you don't like your attitude, look at your philosophy.

Here we go - let's get after it.

No comments: