Monday, February 19, 2007

Mentors

Mentors have to be some of the most amazing people on the planet. People who have been there, done that provide you wisdom, guidance and insight for free. They take their time, which is usually worth a small fortune, and share it with you. They allow you to absorb as much of them as you like; as long as you take it.

I have two great mentors. I have managed to let them wither and turn their attention elsewhere by not being smart or persistent enough to keep their attention and show them my appreciation for their time and insight. I am ashamed. I hope that this year and I can fully engage my mentors (if they'll have me back) and learn the easiest way there is; through them.

1 comment:

Grimmus Brown said...

your blog is much more journal than mine. yours is a journal, and mine is the hartford courant's calendar section.