Thursday, February 8, 2007

Disclaimer

It's nice not to have a disclaimer. I don't have to disclose anything. I don't have to put anyone on notice. I don't have to qualify my statements. I don't have any of the following on my blog: confidentiality notice, privacy policy, copywrite notice, trademark notice, interest rate disclaimer, lease term details, money back guarantee disclaimers, nothing. Not a single disclaimer. My brother's blog has a disclaimer because he is publishing snippets of his creativity and doesn't want it stolen. Just so my brother can rest; "I agree to the terms and conditions associated with reading your blog."

Dammit, I just thought of one for me: "The views put forth in this blog are not the views of New Day Trust Mortgage or its management team. In no way do they represent the views of New Day Trust Mortgage and New Day Trust Mortgage cannot be held liable for any views or opinions expressed herewith."

1 comment:

Grimmus Brown said...

I wouldn't have to post disclaimers if my material wasn't stolen so often. Actually, i just posted it because there was a space for something, and I figured it was a good fit.